Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I got tagged

Who Do You Love? Jared, Eva, Jackson and of course all of the rest of my family and friends
How Long Have You Been Married? 4 years, we were married December 20th
Who Said I Love You First? Jared, it took me a little bit longer to figure it out.
How Long Did You Date? I don't really know how to answer this because we were friends for six years before we got married and during that time we went on a few dates. So it is hard to say when we officially started dating. I would say we probably dated for about nine months before we got married.
Where Did He Propose? We were living in Kansas City and we knew we were getting married (we already had the date set). So Jared led me on this scavenger hunt all around Kansas City but we ended up in my apartment (it was empty because I had just moved into another apartment) were he had lit hundreds of candles and he got down on his knee and asked me. It was beautiful.
Who Is Taller? Jared (He claims he is 5'10" but he is really only 5' 9 1/2"
Who Is Smarter? Me...of course! just kidding I think I have an easier time with bookwork and school stuff while Jared is much more artistic than me.
Who Does The Laundry? Me
Who Pays The Bills? Me
Who Mows The Lawn? Jared and me
Who Cooks Dinner? ME
Who Drives? Jared drives us to church on sunday but most of the time I drive because I get car sick.

I tag Michelle, Meg, Liz, and Tina

7 comments:

kristen said...

Susan, this is Kristen Atkinson, Tyler's wife. I just started doing this blog thing and Amy Hansen commented on my blog which led me to yours. In Amy's words, this is a crazy blogging world. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. Your little boy is precious! Congratulations on everything. Keep in touch. Our blog is
www.atkinson-fam.blogspot.com. Take care!

Denise said...

Susan! You look wonderful. Are you sure Jackson is only three months old? Congratulations. It seems like just a little while ago I was at lunch with you and Melissa and you were engaged and we were talking about inappropriate things. It will be fun to keep in touch. Your little boy is so cute, gotta love the naked pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!! Not sure if you remember me from KC, but I found your blog through Daleen! Congrats on Jackson! He is absolutely adorable! Check out our blog!!
www.menssenfamily.blogspot.com

Amy F. said...

Cute tag! And Jackson's pics are so cute. You asked about Dax smiling, etc. and yes, he's been smiling for the past 2 weeks or so, and he's been cooing a lot this week. Its so fun when they start doing that!

Kristin and Brandon Park said...

Susan! I am happy for blogs these days because you get to find old friends. how in the heck are you??? where are you living at?
we need to catch up!

Natelli Johnston said...

You need to update your blog more. If it does not happen soon, i am going to have to cut you from my list, I know this sounds harsh but I have hundreds of people that want me to add them.

Katy said...

That's fun to read a little bit more about you, I love the proposal story! Are you guys gonna be at the farm this summer? Hope to see ya'll there!