Saturday, April 5, 2008

OOPS

So yesterday Jared and I went shopping to Dillards because he needed some new pants. Well he did the funniest thing. He asked me to come and look at some pants he was trying on so I did and I told him I didn't like them so he's like "OK" and just starts taking them off and I was just talking to him (thinking nothing of it) when he realized that the door to the dressing room was still open and he was standing there in his underware for everyone to see. So he slammed the door shut and luckily no one was around to see him. But I am sure that the security cameras had a funny moment caught on tape. Oops, hee hee hee.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Hilarious!! Spending all this time out of the country- must have adopted some other social customs that we're not aware of! When I was preggo- T and I were maternity jeans shopping, and I asked him to grab me a different size while I waited in the dressing room. He grabbed them, came back to the rooms, and I hear a woman say, "WAIT, NO no no! I'm in here!!!" He very nearly walked in on some other poor preggo chick trying on clothes!!!! He was so embarrassed (didn't see anything)but threw the jeans over my door and mumbled, "Katy, I'm going to Old Navy". Best time I've ever had at the mall by far!

Karlee Christiansen said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!!

Tina Fraidenburg said...

ha ha ha! I love this story. That is so embarrassing. John and Jared need to have most embarrassing moment wars. It seems like the worst things happen to those two.