Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random pictures

Deep thoughts by Jackson Poulsen
Grandma and Jack
Tummy Time
First time eating rice cereal
Messy Eater!
Here are some random pictures taken over the last couple of weeks. the first one I thought was just adorable because he did that himself. I swear I did not pose him. The second picture was taken when Jared's mom came down to babysit. She has been really helpful since I have gone back to work. I have decided that I want to quit working but I think it would be better to still work a little so I can keep up my nursing skills because I plan on working full time again someday when my babies grow up. My mom has been really helpful too with the whole babysitting thing, in fact she left her house at 4:30 this morning so she could be to my house to babysit so I could renew my ACLS. Wow it is nice living near family. The next picuture is of tummy time and he usually hates that but since I have started laying him on my tummy for it he has been a lot better. And, of course the last two pictures are of him eating his first bowl of rice cereal and milk. Yummy! I am pretty sure he got most of it on him rather that in him. Oh well!!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Cute Pictures!! I especially love Deep Thoughts- so adorable! He's such a handsome little guy

Natelli Johnston said...

finally! an update, I have not seen Jack forever! you guys need to come hang out!

Amy B. said...

Oh so so so so cute Susan! Congratulations! Pretty sad that I live right up the road and I have to check out Jack on the internet. :) Sweet sweet baby!
Sorry I'm intruding, I got to your blog from Natelli's, you guys look great! I didn't know about your little girl - beautiful flowers.