Tuesday, April 1, 2008




Jared is finally home from all of his travels and we have really missed him. He came home yesterday and he was really off of his schedule (I guess they are 15 hours ahead of us). So while Jared was gone he missed St. Patricks day and Easter so I decided to make him easter dinner. So I made a ham, twice baked potatoes, rolls, salad, deviled eggs and a raspberry pie. Yummy!!!And he was so tired by the time he got home that he wasn't hungry, but he was nice enough to eat anyway but now I have tonz of left overs which is not a good thing when you are on a diet.
Well the past three weeks Jackson has started smiling and I have yet to get a good picture because everytime I try to take his picture all he can do is stare at the camera so I will have to keep working on it. He has also starte cooing and it is so adorable. I love how he is interacting with us now.
By the way the top picture was taken about a month ago. The cute kids are my brothers (Ben and Ella). Jared invited them to come over for a snowball fight and he decided to build them a fort so that is what they are standing on.

5 comments:

Ashly said...

cute pictures Susan- you look beautiful! love the picture of you with your baby- i love when they stretch their necks out like turtles :) they're just begging to get nuzzled! hope you're doing well.

Hayley said...

You do look beautiful! Though you always have been.

Katy said...

I know this is sounding like I'm just copying what the others said but really, You look great! So pretty and little Jackson is just adorable!

Michelle said...

Cute pics- I'm partial to the one on top but definately biased :)- I couldn't believe how big Jackson has gotten when I saw him yesterday- What a cute little guy! I'm looking forward to a smile from him!

Natelli Johnston said...

so cute! you look so ptetty