Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Three Months old!!!





We got Jack's 3 month pictures today. He wasn't very happy during them, but they still turned out pretty good. The last picture is of him in his blessing outfit, his blessing was on sunday and it was really nice all of our family except my mom and sister (they are in Missouri with my grandmother Sammie) were there and a bunch of our friends were there too so it was a lot of fun.
I went back to work last week for the first time in 3 months. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be because I am working nights so I don't think Jack really misses me much. But when I called home to check on Jack and Jared all I could here was Jack screaming so later when Jared called me back he told me Jack had screamed for several hours and that I couldn't work anymore. It was kind of sad but it is good for the both of them because it gives them daddy and son time together.

7 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

oh he looks so cute! what a sweetie. ME and michelle think it would be fun to ride trax down town next week, so you should come.

Lisa said...

Hi guys.. glad I found your blog! This little guy is SOOOO cute! I can't believe that he is 3 mos! Where did 2008 go already? Looking forward to seeing y'all in a couple of weeks!

Kassey said...

Those pic are so cute. I love the one where you are holding his toe!! Cute Cute. We should run a race together. Maybe the race for the cure in SLC in May.

Unknown said...

His 3 month pictures turned out so cute! What a sweet boy.

Adelyn

The Trippy Stevensons said...

The pictures are great. With our first Alex I went back to work and it sounds like Phil had the exact same experience as Jared. Good luck Jared....I sent my mother-in-law over a couple of times to save my husband from the screams! Also, good luck to you Susan... I know how hard it is to leave.

mamasuisse said...

I love nakey pics - what a cutie!

Carrie said...

What a cutie it's crazy how fast they grow!!