Thursday, August 4, 2011

utah part 1

We went to Utah in June to visit family and bless little sean (who is not so little) and we had a great time. Going back made me really miss my family and all the great things we can do there like four wheeling in the mountains. Don't get me wrong I am loving Boston but going back made my heart ache for Utah. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right!? One of the days we headed up Providence canyon with my brother Park and his family and we had a great time. We borrowed my dads four wheeler and a couple helmets (but Jack refused to wear the motorcyle helmet so we ended up making him wear the bike helmet...I know terrible but we went pretty slow. I totally want a four wheeler now. My brother park had a racer or something like that and that thing was awesome, it could go anywhere..just another thing to add to my wish list. ahhhh someday right?! The picture above is of the kids climbing the gravel hill after we were done. Alex was hilarious because she was pretty much skiing down it.
Park and Easton cruisin around.
There were two great waterfalls at the top created from all of the snow run off. This is Jack and Jared.
Beautiful isn't it!
The best waterfall at the top. It was a little chilly in the shade but it was really pretty


cheeze
Easton, Shelby, Alex, Becky, Bridger, Jackson, Me
Park and his cute family
Cruisin around at my moms house. We tried to take Jack around the house before we went because he was a little nervous at first and we were trying to help him get more comfortable on the four wheeler. He liked helping daddy drive.
We had lunch at Meg's house, here are Brooke and Ella. Don't I have cute neices
(very photogenic)
All the kids had a great time on the tramp, Wesley liked tackling everyone and Jack was a bit nervous. You can tell he is a city boy!
Jared had fun bouncing everyone, he is always great with the kids

1 comment:

Scott and Kristy said...

It was so great to have you home and we miss you