Sunday, January 23, 2011

Safari

Saturday we headed down to San Diego (about 30 minutes outside of San Diego) to the Safari zoo which was pretty cool. We took a tram around the park that had roaming rhinos, zebras, giraffes, etc. and it was pretty fun but I think the best part about the ride was the tour guide. She sounded really excited about her job in a very saturday night live kind of way. What do I mean by that? Well her voice was very monotone...I don't know how to explain it, you just had to be there.

Jack looking at the Cheetas




Jack throwing a fit!



And then acting sweet!




Big lazy lion.




My Lion







My Gorilla







Jared making a face like a Gorilla

















Wade, Kali and Miles, we miss you guys. Maybe you should move back to Boston!






Scott and Kristy, thanks for that awesome trip!

Jack had fun in the petting area, he was a little nervous at first but he thought they were pretty cool.










Jared and Jack near the elephants.

No comments: