Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick or Treat!














Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Jack picked out his Thomas the Train costume and he was so cute. We went trick or treating to the mall first and he got the hang of it really fast. He would grab a huge handful of candy and then try to go back for seconds. We only got two pictures there because the security gaurds wouldn't let us take anymore. I guess the photographer on the top floor has photog rights in the mall. Lame.
Then we headed home and just went around one block. It was pretty cold and Jack was actually asking to go home which worked out great because this is the first year that we have a place where we get trick or treaters. I know some people don't like handing out candy on halloween but I love it. I love to see all the cute little kids! Jack really liked it too. In fact he stood by the window and yelled "kids, mom more kids". What a fun year!
Oh yah the one picture of me I had to put in so you could see my baby belly! 23 weeks today. Any ideas for boy names?

7 comments:

Scott and Kristy said...

Jack looks so cute, I love seeing how big he is getting... (and you look cute also)

Michelle said...

Jack is such a cute train! Isn't fun when they get old enough to enjoy things like Halloween. What kinds of names do you like? More traditional or a little unique? If we had had another boy he would have been Ryan Roark.

Angie said...

You look great, Susan! Jack is getting so big! Steve wanted to name Austin, Ryan.

Kassey said...

Jack is getting so big!! Looks like fun!! Can't wait to see you again!

Katy said...

I can't believe how BIG Jack is now! He makes ONE CUTE TRAIN! You look fabulous too!! Love the baby bump!

Tina Fraidenburg said...

Hector.

Jan said...

It's so fun when they're excited to go out. You and your TINY belly look so cute too! Andy and I might be coming out that way in April. Maybe we can get together?!