Thursday, July 3, 2008

Roark Family Reunion

Sammie and Jack
My immediate family! Wow we are a big family!
Easton and Jackson (6 months apart)
We had a great time at the Roark family reunion. All but three families made it so it was a great turnout. We went to Sammies for the reunion as usual. Everyone stayed at the campground except meg's family, my parents and us, because we stayed at Sammie's. Hot showers, bathrooms, haha it was great. We went swimming, canoing, and fishing. It was fun, fun, fun! I really missed being out in Missouri. I love the culture, the people, the fireflies, the rainstorms, our friends, Missouri is great! the only thing that sucks about Missouri are the chiggers.

5 comments:

Katy said...

I love the slideshow- great pictures! and the one of Sammie holding Jackson, Priceless! It was great seeing you, Jared and Jackson- you guys are such a cute fam! (ps- hot showers!!! sheesh, no wonder you looked GREAT the entire time!)

Natelli Johnston said...

Susan, you are skinny and it makes me AAAAAAAnnnnnnnGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! (Said in the voice of Chris Farley)

Karlee Christiansen said...

I really like the chiggers comment. I started laughing out loud at work. For some reason I thought it was really funny. Who is Sammie? Am I missing something?

Karlee Christiansen said...

Oh got it. Sammie is your grandma.

The Murdocks said...

missurii is fun. we do have a big big fam.