Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kansas City

John, Julie, Susan and Jackson
Jared and John
We went to Kansas City this past week and it was a blast the only thing I wish we had done was take more pictures and maybe go to the Royals game. While we were there we stayed at John and Julie's and they were awesome they had more toys for Jack than he has at our house. They had this great little chair called the bumbo that I think we need to buy it is awesome. While we were there we just saw old friends and had yummy barbeque. We were planning on going to a Royals game but it was sold out which never happens. Crazy!

2 comments:

Katy said...

That's so fun seeing old friends, I'm glad you got to go visit your old stomping grounds! oh and the Bumbo seat was our best friend for a while- Ava learned how to sit up on her own so much quicker, very nice!

BriANDaleen said...

You got to go back to KC? I'm so jealous! I've heard great things about the bumbo seats. One of my co-workers told me about them.