Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Driving to Boston

St. Louis
Illinois or Indiana?

Pennsylvania



New York



Boston
I would have taken more pictures but I ran out of memory on my camera. This trip took about 5 days total not including the stop in Kansas City. And, it actually went a lot smoother than it could have. Jack did great. So we are here now and we have unpacked and Jared just started his first day of school today. I keep singing that Adam Sandler song "back to school, back to school, I've got my shoes tied tight..." I think he is really excited about going back to school. So, we are getting settled here. The weather is perfect, the city is beautiful, we have some great family close by and the ward is great so all in all things are going pretty good. I just have to find a job now!




5 comments:

Scott and Kristy said...

Thank you for putting all the fun pictures on your blog. It was fun to see what you did

angie said...

Great road trip! I'm glad you are getting settled in. No more cops being called on you. :)

Brandie said...

Good luck job hunting! I know it will all work out! Miss you already!

holly said...

Glad you arrived all safe and sound. glad to hear things went so smoothly. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find a good job.

Kassey said...

I am so glad that you made it there safe! I have my fund started so I can come and visit!! Love you