Saturday, August 16, 2008

More on family vacation

Grizzly bear approaching its victims! We spotted a bear far away and were looking at it with our binoculars when we noticed this grizzly bear about 100-150 yards away playing in the bushes. It walked up toward the road and these stupid people didn't get in their cars. Cookoo
Scott and Wade looking at the bears
A cute picture of Jackson and Jared
Our new sister in law Kali wants to be a photographer so she took our new family picture. Good job Kali. There used to be a huge Pepsi truck on the right but Jared photo shopped it out. Good job Jared!

9 comments:

Ashly said...

cute family picture susan! your little guy is adorable :)

Scott and Kristy said...

It was really fun to go to Yellowstone as a Family.

Lisa said...

Wow! I'm especially impressed that Kali could take the pic and be in it at the same time.. and also that Jared could get the Pepsi truck out of the pic without touching the water tower in back of Kali's head... both have serious skillz... *grins*

It really IS great. But then you're beautiful people. Can I get a copy of it??

Jan said...

I love all your recent pictures and hearing what you guys are up to! Jack is getting big. Looks like a great time!

Melissa said...

Is this the More on (moron) family vacation i spy with my little eye...? :)

angie said...

I found you Susan! I am getting everyone's blog from Meg's. Since I am new at this, I don't know anyone's! Cute pictures :)

Matt and Jessica said...

Hey guys i just found your blog and I am so glad i did. we still need to get together sometime this summer jsut flew. Jackson is so cute i just can't get over how beautiful and blue his eyes are. hope all is well. jess

The Hekking Family said...

Hey Susan congrats on the baby. I know it is late but I just found your blog. I hope that everything is going well for you.

Katy said...

I love the family photo- great job at the photoshop, Jared! You all look really great!